Bryan Lim's Coding Project
Coding Project is a $10 dollar class where I teach non-programmer how to make simple software. The aim is not to make perfect software. It’s to get your hands dirty and learn to make somethign in this virtual world called the Internet.
Contrary to popular thinking, you are not going to be certified to be a programmer after 3 months.
These are the course content:
- Learn to make and do software with a programmer
- Focus on making and doing instead of studying for exam
- To graduate, you need to implement a single feature
- Using Ruby 2.3.1 and Rails
- Turbolinks and no front-end framework
- Focus on Making, design will be on bootstrap or cutestrap
- Installing Ruby and Ruby on rails on macOS or on Ubuntu
You can sign up here.